Parent Information & Forms-
- 2018 Parent Handbook This document contains important information regarding our summer sessions.
- Health form 2018 (for campers and summer staff members)- a new health form must be completed each summer. Physical exam date must fall within http://www.campmarymount.com/summer-camp/parent-information-2/health-form-2018/12 months of camp attendance.
- Boys 1 week session packing list
- Registration for the 2018 summer sessions will be available Wednesday, October 11, 2018 at 12PM central time. We will send out emails and post on our site and Facebook page when registration will open. The online application will be activated at that time. You will receive a registration confirmation email ONLY after the deposit has been paid. Spots are NOT confirmed until the deposit is paid.
- Apply early! From Oct. 11 through November 11, 2017 we will be registering applications from children and their siblings who have attended Camp Marymount in the previous year and have paid the $150 deposit. After November 11, 2017, new applications already received will be processed on a first come, first serve basis, so please register your child online as soon as possible. We expect sessions to fill up quickly and cannot hold places for any returning camper after Nov. 11th. Due to limited space the deadline is used only to help returning campers get in – it does not guarantee it. Also, if your camper did not attend last year due to the waitlist, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must send a $150.00 non-refundable deposit when you complete the on-line application. This deposit will go toward your camper tuition. An online pay option is available through our website for credit card payments. Camp Marymount accepts Master Card, Visa and Discover but posted service fees will apply. These fees go directly to the 3rd party processing company and not to Camp. We provide another option with NO SERVICE FEE: checking account and savings account drafts. These Echeck payments are done on your camper account by logging in using your user ID and password. No payments or reservations will be accepted over the phone and applications without a deposit will not be accepted.
- Payment Policy and tuition due dates – A $150 NON REFUNDABLE deposit is due at the time of registration in order to hold a spot for your camper . Payment options will be available at the end of the application process. In addition, half of the camper tuition is due 60 days prior to the session, with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to the camp session. Dates are as follows: Girls Junior 2 wk and Senior 2 wk session – half due by April 4, 2018, remaining balance due May 4, 2018.
Girls Junior 3 wk and Senior 3 wk session – half due by April 18, 2018, remaining balance due May 18, 2018.
Boys Junior and Senior 1 week – half due by May 9, 2018, remaining balance due by June 8, 2018.
Boys Junior and Senior 2 week – half due May 16, 2018, the remaining balance due by June 15, 2018.
- If you need to make payment arrangements with the Marymount office, please do so before the due date as you risk losing your spot at camp.
- Health forms and insurance card copies can be emailed at any time (email@example.com) BUT NO LATER THAN 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO YOUR CAMPER’S START DATE. Your check in time will be delayed if this information is delayed beyond that.
- Cancellation/Refund – If your cancellation occurs 45 or more days prior to the start of the session, all fees less the deposit are refundable. If your cancellation occurs 21-44 days prior to your camp session, then 50% of all fees are refundable. If your cancellation occurs less than 21 days prior to your camp session, then all fees are non refundable. Written medical excuses are eligible for a refund by the director less the deposit (on a case by case basis). At no time, are camper payments transferable.
- New this year: Any camper (boy or girl) who wishes to attend both open sessions (girls 2 and 3 week and boys 1 and 2 week) can do so on your original registration. Register your camper for both open sessions today!
- All campers must be covered by health insurance. Accidents and illness will not be covered by camp insurance. A copy of your insurance card MUST accompany your health form. All campers (and summer staff) are required to have a current 2018 Marymount health form on file. (this is a requirement of the American Camping Association.) Health forms from other organizations cannot be accepted.
A tuition reduction is available to families sending two or more campers in any session with the following restrictions:
1. Family Discounts only apply between siblings (brothers and sisters) in the same family. A sibling discount is for those families that send siblings and step siblings residing in the same household and registering the siblings under one set of parents name.
2. If your children attend different length sessions, the lesser discount amount applies and will be applied to the last session scheduled. Family discounts will be automatically deducted from the total camp fees when applications and deposits are received. If applications are mailed separately, please indicate that a family discount applies.
Family discounts apply as follows:
1 Week Session – $20 deduction per additional child
2 Week Session – $50 deduction per additional child
3 Week Session – $70 deduction per additional child
5 Week Session – $100 deduction per additional child
* If you are able to forgo your family discount and pay full tuition we will consider the discount amount a donation to the Scholarship Fund. You will receive a tax receipt for your donation.
NEW THIS YEAR: Boys Multi – session discounts:
If your son registers for both the 1 week AND the 2 week sessions, your discount will be $55 off your full camp balance. This will be applied through the camp registrar after registrations is complete.
*If you are able to forgo your multi-session boy discount, we will consider the discount amount a donation to the scholarship fund. You will receive a tax receipt for your donation.
Limited funds are available based on financial need. Requests for scholarship aid must be made in writing to the scholarship committee. All scholarship money will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis to those who qualify. To request scholarship,log into your camper account and go to forms. After registering your camper for the preferred camp session go to forms at the end of the registration. Click on “open scholarship form” and follow the instructions carefully.