Parent Information & Forms-
- Parents must read and sign off on the handbook. VERY important information is in the handbook!
- SUBMIT ONLINE CAMPER REGISTRATION –
- submit online through www.campmarymount.com. (complete all forms before paying the non-refundable deposit).
- MAKE DEPOSIT PAYMENT—
- $150.00 per camper, per session TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION and hold a spot for your camper. Camper will NOT be registered without this payment. Payment can only be submitted after all waivers are signed. ALL deposits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Dates are as follows:
- Girls Junior 2 week and Senior 2 week session – half due by March 29th, remaining balance due April 29th.
- Girls Junior 3 week and Senior 3 week session – half due by April 12th, remaining balance due May 12th.
- Boys Junior 1 week and Senior Camp 1 Week – half due by May 10th, remaining balance due by June 10th.
- Boys Junior and Senior 2 week – half due May 17th, the remaining balance due by June 17th.
- ADD CAMPER MEDICATION-
- to the camper’s account if necessary. You can edit this form at any time up until the FRIDAY before your camper arrives at camp.
- EMAIL REQUIRED FORMS to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current State Issued Proof of Immunizations
- Insurance card – Photocopy of the camper or parent’s insurance card
- SUBMIT ANY OPTIONAL FORMS THAT PERTAIN TO YOUR CAMPER
- Permission to Leave Waiver –REQUIRED IF camper is leaving camp with somebody other than their parent or guardian (Can be updated at any time).
- Scholarship Request Form– REQUIRED IF you need additional assistance to help with tuition. Your previous year taxes and current pay stubs are required (Must be Submitted at least 30 days prior to arrival). Scholarship funding is limited, so apply as early as possible.
- Cabin Requests— Add the campers you would like to request under the “cabin mate” tab of the camper dashboard. Camper requests must be mutual and can only request up to two cabin mates (can be updated up to 14 days prior to camper’s session start).
- Flying— Add flight information under the transport tab on your camper dashboard (can be updated up to seven days prior to arrival).
Please email (email@example.com ) these forms as soon as possible, but no later than one month prior to the start of your camper’s session.
50% tuition due 60 days prior to the campers session
100% tuition due 30 days prior to the campers session