The Marymount Open Scholarship Scramble Golf Tournament
Supporting the Peggy Jean Whiteside Scholarship fund
Friday, October 1, 2021
MONTGOMERY BELL GOLF COURSE, BURNS, TENNESSEE
Each summer many children whose families could not otherwise afford camp tuition are able to attend Camp Marymount thanks to scholarship assistance. The Marymount scholarship fund relies almost entirely on contributions and proceeds from the MOSS. Your participation in the tournament will ensure that children in need will continue to experience Camp Marymount.
- Is a four-person scramble format golf tournament. Single players and groups of less than four will be assigned to a team by the MOSS committee.
- Will be held at Montgomery Bell Golf Course in Burns, Tennessee in September or October in the Fall. (Registration begins at 7:30 AM). Montgomery Bell is located at 1020 Jackson Hill Road in Burns, TN. Breakfast items will be provided.
- $100 registration fee includes green fees and carts, a goody bag for each player, breakfast, and a barbecue lunch after play is complete.
- Has no rain date, but the course promises a voucher if the course is closed.
- Allows a maximum purchase of 2 mulligans ($10 each) per player, one to be used on the front nine and one on the back. A mulligan package can be purchase for $15 that includes two mulligans and one “forward tee.”
- Has opportunities for individual and corporate sponsorship. Sponsor a hole for $150 and receive a professional sign. Click the brochure link above to download our brochure.
- Sign up your team today! Registration deadline TBA.
- Tournament schedule is
- 7:30 AM – Registration & Breakfast
- 8:30 AM – Shotgun Start
- Noon – Lunch and Door Prizes at the Clubhouse
- 1:00 PM – Awards Presented
- Tournament Prizes
- First, Second and Third Place for two flights
- A “closest to the hole” prize and a “longest drive” prize on each nine